Monday, July 26, 2010

RE: The Middle Class in America Is Radically Shrinking. Here Are the Stats to Prove it

If you like to collect/archive archive articles with only negative outlook, I have this blog.
Like this email, just forward the link with a short description to the email address on this email. Then in a second, it gets archived on http://for-bears.blogspot.com/

Wow, this article better explains my point of the US decline of wealth with a global economy.  It’s a bit more dismal than how I put it but I tend to agree.  Note some of the statistics as you may well know is somewhat subjective but I it does make a point of the severity of current situation.  There will be a point where wages should somewhat equalize, taking into account shipping costs and what not.



No comments:

Post a Comment